You have no items in your shopping cart.
- A fast thin electric stapler for office and packaging stapling
- Two or more staplers can be connected in series with an opto cable for simultaneous multi-stapling
- Flexible - slim and compact design (including accessories) enables the staplers to be mounted in a variety of ways.
- Up to four Rapid 105E staplers can be mounted and linked up on the portable industrial table. The staplers are sequence controlled, so the mains power cannot be overloaded
- Equipped with the power, reliability and versatility demanded by industrial users
- Patented electronic controlling, pneumatic damping etc gives an agreeable and quiet sequence of operation
- The 105E has an adjustable stapling force and the stapling depth is also adjustable
- Protection visor which cuts the power when lifted
- The insert stapling head can be replaced and the machine becomes "as new" again
- Stapling is automatic or with a foot pedal (optional extra)
- Can be connected in series using a fibre optic cable and foot pedal
Delivery is free in all orders over £100.00 on delivery to mainland United Kingdom. Any order under £100.00 there will be a £9.95 Carriage Charge applied (Excluding VAT).
We can offer Same Day, Next Day AM, Overseas Services also, please phone our sales team on 01324 473 233 with you address details to calculate an accurate price for order.
Some of the larger equipment will have to be delivered on a pallet again we will confirm a cost dependant on the size, weight and delivery location.
The new CLC Online Shop allows our customers to purchase goods online. All online transactions require a credit or debit card.
CLC also take orders over the phone on 01324 473 233. We usually take a card payment from all new customers, and thereafter give our customers the options to apply to set up a credit account for all future orders.
Once you have received your order, you can return any item for an exchange or refund. The returned good must be unused and returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 7 days of receipt of your goods. Please note that all returned items will incur a 20% handling charge (unless returned due to fault or damage).