You have no items in your shopping cart.
High speed, high volume, professional finish lamination
Hard wearing and designed for constant use without compromising quality, the exceptionally fast Pro Series 4600 is able to laminate all types of printed materials of any shape, up to 3mm thick and A2 size. Clear instructions on the machine make it easy to select the right speed and temperature and six-roller technology guarantees a professional finish.
Features & Benefits
- Laminates from ID to A2 documents up to 3mm thick,
- Uses lightweight 38 micron to heavy duty 250 micron pouches
- 9 speed settings with variable temperature control
- Pouch carrier for irregular shaped items and non-standard media
- Digital display with easy to follow settings guide
- 2 memory pre-sets for frequently used settings
- Reverse action for correction of misfeeds
- 6-roller technology ensures ultra-fast high-quality results.
- Laminates 2 A4 documents side by side and over 550 documents in 1 hour
Delivery is free in all orders over £100.00 on delivery to mainland United Kingdom. Any order under £100.00 there will be a £9.95 Carriage Charge applied (Excluding VAT).
We can offer Same Day, Next Day AM, Overseas Services also, please phone our sales team on 01324 473 233 with you address details to calculate an accurate price for order.
Some of the larger equipment will have to be delivered on a pallet again we will confirm a cost dependant on the size, weight and delivery location.
The new CLC Online Shop allows our customers to purchase goods online. All online transactions require a credit or debit card.
CLC also take orders over the phone on 01324 473 233. We usually take a card payment from all new customers, and thereafter give our customers the options to apply to set up a credit account for all future orders.
Once you have received your order, you can return any item for an exchange or refund. The returned good must be unused and returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 7 days of receipt of your goods. Please note that all returned items will incur a 20% handling charge (unless returned due to fault or damage).