You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Catena Series of 35, 65 and 105cm widths all incorporate features that enable users to perform an even broader range of applications than is possible with either pouch laminators or even the Ultima 65.
From ID cards through to the production of ‘one-off’ Pop-Up displays, the Catena Series can do it all. Silicone rubber rollers ensure timely clean-up Infrared heating coil distributes heat evenly and improves lamination quality Lamination speed from 500 - 1500 m/min. Eight-bit microprocessor temperature control guarantees fast response time Cooling fan ensures smooth, flat output Will not interfere with electrical surroundings; no buzzing, humming or flickering lights.
The Catena 35 is capable of safe and convenient lamination for up to A3 in offices and print shops producing 8.5"x11".
- Digital Display / Control Panel:Easy to use LCD display indicates temperature, speed and ready/wait condition
- Interlocking feed tray / Magnetic safety shield: Ensures safe operation
- Designed for thermal or pressure sensitive film: NAP II, GBC Soft Touch, Self adhesive Cold Films
- Roller gap adjustment handles: mount boards up to 5 mm / 3/16” thick
- Two years labour and parts warranty
- Laminates upto A3 sized documents
- An IR heat sensing system instantaneously detects heat variations on the roller surface, providing immediate feedback to the heating system
- The newly designed control panel allows the operator to easily make adjustments as needed to produce a quality product
Easy to use - LCD display indicates temperature, speed and ready/ wait status. Interlocking feed tray and magnetic safety shield provide safe operation.Versatile - Designed for thermal and pressure sensitive films. Roller gap adjustment handles mounting boards up to .5mm thick. Rewind roller peels away pressure sensitive release liner.Controls - The user friendly control panel allows the operator to easily make adjustments as needed for professinally laminated graphics.Superior Quality- Infrared heating coil distributes heat evenly and improves lamination quality. Microprocessor controls temperature and guarantees fast response time.
Retail Packaging Information
CLC have a number of different delivery options, we aim to dispatch most orders on the same day or the next day following receipt of order (subject to stock) based on deliveries to Mainland UK.
Machine orders vary due to stock availability; therefore we will email or phone you to confirm your delivery date. Alternatively please phone our sales team to get an accurate delivery date before purchasing any goods.
We use APC Overnight and DPD for all our parcel deliveries.
Standard Next Day Delivery by 5pm is FREE on all orders over £100.00 (excluding VAT) to UK Mainland (excluding Scottish Isles and Northern Ireland – Price on Application).
Next Day 10am
Next Day 12pm
All delivery prices are subject to VAT.
A Saturday morning delivery service is also available, please call us on 01324 473 233 if this service is required. Should you require any further information on any of our delivery services please do not hesitate to contact us.
Any items that need to be sent out on a pallet would be regarded as a specialised service; we would arrange a quote for such deliveries.