You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Catena Series of 35, 65 and 105cm widths all incorporate features that enable users to perform an even broader range of applications than is possible with either pouch laminators or even the Ultima 65.
From ID cards through to the production of ‘one-off’ Pop-Up displays, the Catena Series can do it all. Silicone rubber rollers ensure timely clean-up Infrared heating coil distributes heat evenly and improves lamination quality Lamination speed from 500 - 1500 m/min. Eight-bit microprocessor temperature control guarantees fast response time Cooling fan ensures smooth, flat output Will not interfere with electrical surroundings; no buzzing, humming or flickering lights.
The Catena 35 is capable of safe and convenient lamination for up to A3 in offices and print shops producing 8.5"x11".
- Digital Display / Control Panel:Easy to use LCD display indicates temperature, speed and ready/wait condition
- Interlocking feed tray / Magnetic safety shield: Ensures safe operation
- Designed for thermal or pressure sensitive film: NAP II, GBC Soft Touch, Self adhesive Cold Films
- Roller gap adjustment handles: mount boards up to 5 mm / 3/16” thick
- Two years labour and parts warranty
- Laminates upto A3 sized documents
- An IR heat sensing system instantaneously detects heat variations on the roller surface, providing immediate feedback to the heating system
- The newly designed control panel allows the operator to easily make adjustments as needed to produce a quality product
Easy to use - LCD display indicates temperature, speed and ready/ wait status. Interlocking feed tray and magnetic safety shield provide safe operation.Versatile - Designed for thermal and pressure sensitive films. Roller gap adjustment handles mounting boards up to .5mm thick. Rewind roller peels away pressure sensitive release liner.Controls - The user friendly control panel allows the operator to easily make adjustments as needed for professinally laminated graphics.Superior Quality- Infrared heating coil distributes heat evenly and improves lamination quality. Microprocessor controls temperature and guarantees fast response time.
Retail Packaging Information
Delivery is free in all orders over £100.00 on delivery to mainland United Kingdom. Any order under £100.00 there will be a £9.95 Carriage Charge applied (Excluding VAT).
We can offer Same Day, Next Day AM, Overseas Services also, please phone our sales team on 01324 473 233 with you address details to calculate an accurate price for order.
Some of the larger equipment will have to be delivered on a pallet again we will confirm a cost dependant on the size, weight and delivery location.
The new CLC Online Shop allows our customers to purchase goods online. All online transactions require a credit or debit card.
CLC also take orders over the phone on 01324 473 233. We usually take a card payment from all new customers, and thereafter give our customers the options to apply to set up a credit account for all future orders.
Once you have received your order, you can return any item for an exchange or refund. The returned good must be unused and returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 7 days of receipt of your goods. Please note that all returned items will incur a 20% handling charge (unless returned due to fault or damage).