You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Catena 35 tackles your most demanding jobs with unmatched ease, versatility and efficiency. With its small footprint, this new and improved laminator encapsulates and mounts jobs up to 305mm wide without taking up much space in your office, school or small print shop. Plus, its increased 6mm mounting gap ensures that mounting to foam core is quick and frustration-free. The Catena 35 is now simpler than ever to operate - even for first-time users.
Features & Benefits:
- Pivoting table offers a place to rest heavy film rolls while inserting film on the shaft.
- AutoGrip aluminum, lightweight shafts make it simple to remove and add film
- AutoSpeed takes the guesswork out of laminating and ensures the best output every time
- Additional stop button on the back of the machine allows the user to view the output and to easily stop the machine
- Redesigned, easy-to-use control panel makes key buttons easier to find
- Mount to boards up to 6mm thick
- Adjustable temperature control up to 149ºC
- Optional rewind kit separates the release liner and enables the use of PSA films for cold applications
- Programmable preset keys store your most commonly used temperature settings
- Rear trimmer makes trimming after lamination hassle-free
Delivery is free in all orders over £100.00 on delivery to mainland United Kingdom. Any order under £100.00 there will be a £9.95 Carriage Charge applied (Excluding VAT).
We can offer Same Day, Next Day AM, Overseas Services also, please phone our sales team on 01324 473 233 with you address details to calculate an accurate price for order.
Some of the larger equipment will have to be delivered on a pallet again we will confirm a cost dependant on the size, weight and delivery location.
The new CLC Online Shop allows our customers to purchase goods online. All online transactions require a credit or debit card.
CLC also take orders over the phone on 01324 473 233. We usually take a card payment from all new customers, and thereafter give our customers the options to apply to set up a credit account for all future orders.
Once you have received your order, you can return any item for an exchange or refund. The returned good must be unused and returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 7 days of receipt of your goods. Please note that all returned items will incur a 20% handling charge (unless returned due to fault or damage).