You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Biodegradable- Materials that will break down over the course of time through biological activity.
- Recyclable - Materials that can be broken down and remade into a new item
- Compostable - Materials that biodegrade into nutrient-rich compost in specific environmental conditions.
Environmental & Sustainability Benefits:
- 100% Plastic-Free.
- 100 % recyclable on its own or with paper.
- Made 100% from renewable sources and bio-based additives.
- Biodegradable and compostable to standards including EN13432, ASTMD6400 and Vincotte OK Compost Home.
- Produces no toxic by-products when incinerated
- No GMO content
- ISO 14001 certified.
*A5 and A3 also available on request.
Eco Friendly Matt Frosted Covers are coming soon!
Delivery is free in all orders over £100.00 on delivery to mainland United Kingdom. Any order under £100.00 there will be a £9.95 Carriage Charge applied (Excluding VAT).
We can offer Same Day, Next Day AM, Overseas Services also, please phone our sales team on 01324 473 233 with you address details to calculate an accurate price for order.
Some of the larger equipment will have to be delivered on a pallet again we will confirm a cost dependant on the size, weight and delivery location.
The new CLC Online Shop allows our customers to purchase goods online. All online transactions require a credit or debit card.
CLC also take orders over the phone on 01324 473 233. We usually take a card payment from all new customers, and thereafter give our customers the options to apply to set up a credit account for all future orders.
Once you have received your order, you can return any item for an exchange or refund. The returned good must be unused and returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 7 days of receipt of your goods. Please note that all returned items will incur a 20% handling charge (unless returned due to fault or damage).