You have no items in your shopping cart.
Features & Benefits
- Full Length and Adjustable Roller: High friction rollers, Foot-pedal operated. Bottom roller adjustable to make larger Coil insertion easy.
- Built-in Electric Coil Crimpers: Provide consistent & perfect crimping for all Coil sizes up to 50mm with a simple press of the foot-pedal. No need to use Crimping Pliers to cut and bend Coil.
- Adjustable Crimper Head Mechanism: For perfect crimp results in all Coil sizes.
- Foot Pedal Operation: Allows the operator greater control as both hands are free to hold the document when inserting or crimping the Coil. Manual operation mode allows the operator to choose between 'Insert' and 'Crimp' action when foot pedal is pressed.
- Automatic Mode Selection Sensor: This innovative feature allows the operator to set the machine to AUTO mode, which automatically switches foot-pedal operation between 'Insert' and 'Crimp' by its built in sensor.
- Integral Coil Diameter Selector: Helps select the correct coil diameter size corresponding to the thickness of your document.
- Integral U Shaped Alignment Channel: helps when inserting Coil into larger capacity documents by forming the book block to the Coils shape.
Delivery is free in all orders over £100.00 on delivery to mainland United Kingdom. Any order under £100.00 there will be a £9.95 Carriage Charge applied (Excluding VAT).
We can offer Same Day, Next Day AM, Overseas Services also, please phone our sales team on 01324 473 233 with you address details to calculate an accurate price for order.
Some of the larger equipment will have to be delivered on a pallet again we will confirm a cost dependant on the size, weight and delivery location.
The new CLC Online Shop allows our customers to purchase goods online. All online transactions require a credit or debit card.
CLC also take orders over the phone on 01324 473 233. We usually take a card payment from all new customers, and thereafter give our customers the options to apply to set up a credit account for all future orders.
Once you have received your order, you can return any item for an exchange or refund. The returned good must be unused and returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 7 days of receipt of your goods. Please note that all returned items will incur a 20% handling charge (unless returned due to fault or damage).