You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Fujipla 3222 Explained...
- The advanced automatic feeder will handle up to 200 sheets of paper, based on 80gsm.
- An anti skew mechanism is built into the feeder tray allowing correction of sheets before feeding.
- The positive wide feeding rollers ensure stable sheet feeding for excellent lamination.
- Quality feeding, less operator involvement, higher efficiency.
- AL-Meister automatically detects the length of the paper and selects the appropriate settings, A4 & A3 size.
- There are two types of configuration:
- Trimming with margin, which guarantees the laminated paper is durable and waterproof.
- Trimming without margin, which provides image enhancement and surface protection.
- The modes can be changed easily and the margins are fully adjustable.
- Hot roller system incorporating high performance heaters.
- Perfect temperature control for smooth and flawless lamination.
- Scratch free lamination for perfect results.
- High performance automatic feeder
- Excellent Heating roller system
- Fine mode
- Automatic trimming
Max. Laminating Width: 320mm
Finished size :
Environmental restriction: The following conditions are recommended: within the range of zero to forty degrees and altitude below 2000m
Accessories:Feeder Tray, Extension Tray, Rear Tray, Power Cord, Instruction Manual, Waste Collection Box, Stand, Instruction for stand Assembly, Tool for stand Assembly, Screws for stand assembly.
Delivery is free in all orders over £100.00 on delivery to mainland United Kingdom. Any order under £100.00 there will be a £9.95 Carriage Charge applied (Excluding VAT).
We can offer Same Day, Next Day AM, Overseas Services also, please phone our sales team on 01324 473 233 with you address details to calculate an accurate price for order.
Some of the larger equipment will have to be delivered on a pallet again we will confirm a cost dependant on the size, weight and delivery location.
The new CLC Online Shop allows our customers to purchase goods online. All online transactions require a credit or debit card.
CLC also take orders over the phone on 01324 473 233. We usually take a card payment from all new customers, and thereafter give our customers the options to apply to set up a credit account for all future orders.
Once you have received your order, you can return any item for an exchange or refund. The returned good must be unused and returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 7 days of receipt of your goods. Please note that all returned items will incur a 20% handling charge (unless returned due to fault or damage).