You have no items in your shopping cart.
AP2 Ultra Autmatic Punch
Binding doesn't get any simpler! The AP2 Ultra is a versatile, automated punch that can accommodate a wide variety of sheet sizes, paper thickness and most importantly, punching styles. Interchangeable die sets can be changed in seconds without the need for tools. The AP2 Ultra features continuous load and unload for maximum efficiency. It is ideal for use in binderies, FM’s and copy shops. Use in conjunction with the GBC modular or semi-automated binding systems. The AP-2 offers a variable speed control, as it is difficult to run paper stocks and has an adjustable pick feeder to optimise feeding of printed colour output and heavily curled paper stock. It operates with various paper sizes (A4, A5 landscape or portrait), types, index tabs and pre-collated covers. The Ap-2 also has an LCD display for step by step instructions, side justifiers to align pages for punching . Whilst this machine is designed for high volume jobs, it is compact and moveable, making the AP2 Ultra ideally suited for companies with limited space. It also comes with an empty chip tray indicator helps prevent jams and a one year warranty.
- Highly productive punching unit: Capable of punching up to 56,000 sheets per hour (40,000 sheets per hour on average)
- Edge Guide Adjustment Knobs: Allow the operator to change sheet size effortlessly without tools
- LCD Display:Informs operator of status at all times
- Adjustable pick feeder accommodates various paper stocks
- Separate Paper Loader and Output stacker: Enables you to feed paper / unload punched paper without having to stop the machine
- Tool-free die set changes take only seconds and are available in up to 14 different punch patterns
- Convenient Built-in Die Storage Compartment: Ensures dies are always at hand
- Emergency Stop Button: Safety operation
- Sheet size: Punched edge: 139mm to 304mm; Unpunched edge: 139mm to 298mm.
- Feed hopper and output stacker hold 2,500 sheets of 80gsm bond paper or equivalent
Retail Packaging Information
Delivery is free in all orders over £100.00 on delivery to mainland United Kingdom. Any order under £100.00 there will be a £9.95 Carriage Charge applied (Excluding VAT).
We can offer Same Day, Next Day AM, Overseas Services also, please phone our sales team on 01324 473 233 with you address details to calculate an accurate price for order.
Some of the larger equipment will have to be delivered on a pallet again we will confirm a cost dependant on the size, weight and delivery location.
The new CLC Online Shop allows our customers to purchase goods online. All online transactions require a credit or debit card.
CLC also take orders over the phone on 01324 473 233. We usually take a card payment from all new customers, and thereafter give our customers the options to apply to set up a credit account for all future orders.
Once you have received your order, you can return any item for an exchange or refund. The returned good must be unused and returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 7 days of receipt of your goods. Please note that all returned items will incur a 20% handling charge (unless returned due to fault or damage).