You have no items in your shopping cart.
Features & Benefits:
- Automatically laminates up to 30 A4 documents at a time
- Easy load film cartridge will laminate up to 250 A4 documents -available in 75, 100 & 125 micron
- Automatic auto feed paper alignment for perfect laminated documents every time
- Manual lamination mode for heavy weight paper or non standard shaped documents, up to 250gsm
- Supplied with 75 micron starter cartridge
- Intuitive control panel allows easy switching between automatic and manual mode settings
- Low film indicator light to let you know when cartridge needs replacing
- 2 year guarantee
Auto Feed / Auto Trim: Standard Paper Sizes (65-120gsm)
Manual Feed / Auto Trim: Standard Paper Sizes (120+ gsm)
Manual Feed/ Manual Trim: Odd Shapes (Stars, Circles, Etc)
Auto Feed 65 - 120 gsm
Manual Feed 65 - 250gsm
75 Micron: 3 min
100 Micron: 3-5 min
125 Micron: 4min
75 Micron: 700 mm/min
100 Micron: 670 mm/min
125 Micron: 650mm/min
Delivery is free in all orders over £100.00 on delivery to mainland United Kingdom. Any order under £100.00 there will be a £9.95 Carriage Charge applied (Excluding VAT).
We can offer Same Day, Next Day AM, Overseas Services also, please phone our sales team on 01324 473 233 with you address details to calculate an accurate price for order.
Some of the larger equipment will have to be delivered on a pallet again we will confirm a cost dependant on the size, weight and delivery location.
The new CLC Online Shop allows our customers to purchase goods online. All online transactions require a credit or debit card.
CLC also take orders over the phone on 01324 473 233. We usually take a card payment from all new customers, and thereafter give our customers the options to apply to set up a credit account for all future orders.
Once you have received your order, you can return any item for an exchange or refund. The returned good must be unused and returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 7 days of receipt of your goods. Please note that all returned items will incur a 20% handling charge (unless returned due to fault or damage).