You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mispunches can seriously harm your operation - wasted prints, wasted paper, wasted time and money! The new higher capacity GBC® Magnapunch 2.0 is the answer to your production delays. Introducing truly faultless paper punching! Evolutionary edge detection and a comprehensive LCD interface deliver real-time error reporting and set up instructions to keep operators and productivity up to speed and ensure that your documents are punched right the first time and every time.
No complicated set-ups. No punching errors. No waste. No missed deadlines.
- 13 High Capacity Interchangeable Dies
- A high speed, continuous-duty motor punches up to 49,000 sheets per hour
- Continuous Half-Second Punch Cycle
- Easy-to-Use Edge Guide and Clear Front Window
- Evolutionary Edge Detection Technology
- Full color interactive LCD
- Ideal for high volume, high speed punching
- Operators maintain accuracy, visibility and control at all times
- Push button set-up instructions and real-time error reporting take the guesswork out of operation
- Virtually eliminate mis-punches before they happen thanks to an early warning system
- With up to 70% higher punch capacity and dies which install quickly without tools, Magnapunch 2.0 meets all
Delivery is free in all orders over £100.00 on delivery to mainland United Kingdom. Any order under £100.00 there will be a £9.95 Carriage Charge applied (Excluding VAT).
We can offer Same Day, Next Day AM, Overseas Services also, please phone our sales team on 01324 473 233 with you address details to calculate an accurate price for order.
Some of the larger equipment will have to be delivered on a pallet again we will confirm a cost dependant on the size, weight and delivery location.
The new CLC Online Shop allows our customers to purchase goods online. All online transactions require a credit or debit card.
CLC also take orders over the phone on 01324 473 233. We usually take a card payment from all new customers, and thereafter give our customers the options to apply to set up a credit account for all future orders.
Once you have received your order, you can return any item for an exchange or refund. The returned good must be unused and returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 7 days of receipt of your goods. Please note that all returned items will incur a 20% handling charge (unless returned due to fault or damage).