You have no items in your shopping cart.
Binding doesn't get any simpler!
The GBC Modular Punch MP2500iX is an interchangeable die punch designed with productivity and versatility in mind. Choose from eight different die sets that easily slide into place without the need of tools or locking levers, to change your punching style. Stack any Modular bind station on top for space saving and one-operator use, or separate for greater productivity. The MP2500ix has a high capacity electric punching capability of 16,000 sheets per hour and the open-ended punch throat utilizes gravity to align various sheet sizes. With any busy office you need a binding machine to be ultra quiet and thanks to the efficient motor the MP2500iX punches so quietly causing fewer disruptions to any work environment than other high volume binding machines. The MP2500iX has an all metal construction to provide greater punching durability and comes with a one year guarantee.
- Heavy duty punch - Suitable for the office environment due to its quiet operation. Punches up to 16,000 sheets per hour.
- Open ended punch throat for punching odd sized sheets
- Automatic reverse to prevent paper jams
- Productivity: Punches up to 29 sheets at a time or up to 16,000 sheets per hour (depending on punch pattern used)
- Sheet Size: 10cm - 30cm (A4) for all patterns; open-ended design accepts longer sheet sizes in two punching passes.
- Up to 11 die sets available to accommodate different punch patterns.
- Die sets can be changed in just seconds without tools or levers, automatically securing into position
- Three LED’s indicate Power ON, correct die set placement, and a chip tray full warning
- Large front chip tray provides easy access for emptying paper chips
- Dual Punching Controls: Hands-free foot pedal or palm switch allow you choose your preferred punching method
Master Case Information:
Delivery is free in all orders over £100.00 on delivery to mainland United Kingdom. Any order under £100.00 there will be a £9.95 Carriage Charge applied (Excluding VAT).
We can offer Same Day, Next Day AM, Overseas Services also, please phone our sales team on 01324 473 233 with you address details to calculate an accurate price for order.
Some of the larger equipment will have to be delivered on a pallet again we will confirm a cost dependant on the size, weight and delivery location.
The new CLC Online Shop allows our customers to purchase goods online. All online transactions require a credit or debit card.
CLC also take orders over the phone on 01324 473 233. We usually take a card payment from all new customers, and thereafter give our customers the options to apply to set up a credit account for all future orders.
Once you have received your order, you can return any item for an exchange or refund. The returned good must be unused and returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 7 days of receipt of your goods. Please note that all returned items will incur a 20% handling charge (unless returned due to fault or damage).