You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ideal for everyday use, the MultiBind 230E is a multifunctional binder with the flexibility to create comb or wire bound A4/A5 documents and the convenience of electric punch. It can punch up to 30 sheets at once and bind up to 125 sheets using 14mm wire or 450 sheets (51mm comb) and has useful features such as auto centring and a paper separator.
- Clippings Tray Full Indicator
- SimplyClick Comb Selector - Adjusts the settings to suit the comb size.
- Electric Punching - Punches 30 sheets at the press of a button!
- Binding capacity: 450 pages - Using a 51mm comb
- Binding Capacity: 125 pages - Using a 14mm Wire21.
- Binds A4 and A5
- Multi-function system which can create wire and comb binding; Electric punch; 'SimplyClick' comb selector which adjusts the settings to suit the comb size; Document separator to divide your pages into punch able quantities; Automatic centering of pages
Delivery is free in all orders over £100.00 on delivery to mainland United Kingdom. Any order under £100.00 there will be a £9.95 Carriage Charge applied (Excluding VAT).
We can offer Same Day, Next Day AM, Overseas Services also, please phone our sales team on 01324 473 233 with you address details to calculate an accurate price for order.
Some of the larger equipment will have to be delivered on a pallet again we will confirm a cost dependant on the size, weight and delivery location.
The new CLC Online Shop allows our customers to purchase goods online. All online transactions require a credit or debit card.
CLC also take orders over the phone on 01324 473 233. We usually take a card payment from all new customers, and thereafter give our customers the options to apply to set up a credit account for all future orders.
Once you have received your order, you can return any item for an exchange or refund. The returned good must be unused and returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 7 days of receipt of your goods. Please note that all returned items will incur a 20% handling charge (unless returned due to fault or damage).