You have no items in your shopping cart.
Always a popular choice for education, the New Ultima 65® Roll laminator is now better than ever. With EZload® film technology as well as Standard load, using the laminator is virtually fool proof. EZLoad Film rolls are easy to mount correctly the first time greatly reducing the chance of film wraps. Ultima 65 is the perfect solution for everything from A1 sized posters to class photos.
- Pivoting table and heat shield provide easier access when changing film, no need to remove the table
- With Standard Film, AutoGrip shafts make it simpler to remove and add film
- AutoSpeed ensures quality lamination and eliminates the guess work of which speed to use
- Additional stop button on the back of the machine allows the user to view the output and to easily stop the machine
- Easy to use one touch control panel with large Run, Stop and Reverse buttons gives the user perfect control of the machine
- Removable shaft hooks on the back of the machine reduce the chances of common film wraps and provide storage for AutoGrip shafts
- Ready and Wait visual and audible signals: On control panel alert the operator to laminator readiness reducing errors
- Suitable films: up to 75 micron
- 1 year parts and labour warranty
Delivery is free in all orders over £100.00 on delivery to mainland United Kingdom. Any order under £100.00 there will be a £9.95 Carriage Charge applied (Excluding VAT).
We can offer Same Day, Next Day AM, Overseas Services also, please phone our sales team on 01324 473 233 with you address details to calculate an accurate price for order.
Some of the larger equipment will have to be delivered on a pallet again we will confirm a cost dependant on the size, weight and delivery location.
The new CLC Online Shop allows our customers to purchase goods online. All online transactions require a credit or debit card.
CLC also take orders over the phone on 01324 473 233. We usually take a card payment from all new customers, and thereafter give our customers the options to apply to set up a credit account for all future orders.
Once you have received your order, you can return any item for an exchange or refund. The returned good must be unused and returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 7 days of receipt of your goods. Please note that all returned items will incur a 20% handling charge (unless returned due to fault or damage).