You have no items in your shopping cart.
Binding doesn't get any simpler! The VeloBind System 3 Pro is a high volume, high capacity strip binding machine. This heavy duty system easily punches and binds large documents.
The System 3 is capable of binding secure A4 or A5 documents up to 750 pages making it ideal for large offices with high volume jobs. Velobind™ 12-prong is the preferred choice of office professionals requiring permanently bound, tamper-proof legal or contractual documents.
Binding is so easy with the System 3 Pro - Punch your document more efficiently with your choice of push button, punch-sensor or foot pedal operation modes. Once the VeloBind spine is pushed through the page holes the document is welded securely in place by the VeloBind System 3 Pro.
The pressure bar simply lifts up and returns to indicate when binding is complete and is adjustable for faster turnaround on smaller presentations. Page changing is only possible if the weld is broken or by using the debind function on the VeloBind system 3 Pro.
- Binds up to 750 sheets (80gsm)
- Twin motors allows simultaneous punching and binding
- De-bind facility for adding or removing pages
- Electric Punching Throat: Punch up to 26 sheets of 80gsm paper in a single lift
- Special dual blade system ensures a hot blade is always at the right temperature to cut the pins
- Dual Punching Controls: Hands-free foot pedal or push button allows you to choose your preferred punching method
- An optional document bind counter to monitor throughput
- Binds A4 or A5 documents
- Binding cycle 10-18 seconds. (for documents over 1")
- Binding cycle 8 seconds or less. (for documents under 1")
- Extra large drawer for paper chips and pin debris
- Adjustable paper alignment guide
Delivery is free in all orders over £100.00 on delivery to mainland United Kingdom. Any order under £100.00 there will be a £9.95 Carriage Charge applied (Excluding VAT).
We can offer Same Day, Next Day AM, Overseas Services also, please phone our sales team on 01324 473 233 with you address details to calculate an accurate price for order.
Some of the larger equipment will have to be delivered on a pallet again we will confirm a cost dependant on the size, weight and delivery location.
The new CLC Online Shop allows our customers to purchase goods online. All online transactions require a credit or debit card.
CLC also take orders over the phone on 01324 473 233. We usually take a card payment from all new customers, and thereafter give our customers the options to apply to set up a credit account for all future orders.
Once you have received your order, you can return any item for an exchange or refund. The returned good must be unused and returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 7 days of receipt of your goods. Please note that all returned items will incur a 20% handling charge (unless returned due to fault or damage).