You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ideal for the large office, the HeatSeal ProSeries 3500LM Laminator uses hot roller technology to ensure a great finish whatever the subject. It takes ultra slim (2x38 micron) to heavyweight (2x250) pouches and sizes from ID to A3. Digital display with 6 speed options, 5 pre-set temperature settings plus a manual alternative gives you total control.
- Digital Display with 6 speed settings
- Give Users pre-set modes for popular applications as well as finger-tip control over speed and temperature settings for accurate media-pouch compatibility
- Hot Roller Heating Technology: for a better result
- Heavy metal construction
- Speed control: variable Speed max 800 mm/min to min 160 mm/min
- Temperature: 5 pre-set settings to adjust temperature for each application: a. 0°, b. 80°, c. 110°, d. 130°, e. 150°
- Reverse Mode: Anti-jam function to solve any misfeeding problems
- Preheat function
- 2 year parts and labour warranty
Retail Packaging Information
Delivery is free in all orders over £100.00 on delivery to mainland United Kingdom. Any order under £100.00 there will be a £9.95 Carriage Charge applied (Excluding VAT).
We can offer Same Day, Next Day AM, Overseas Services also, please phone our sales team on 01324 473 233 with you address details to calculate an accurate price for order.
Some of the larger equipment will have to be delivered on a pallet again we will confirm a cost dependant on the size, weight and delivery location.
The new CLC Online Shop allows our customers to purchase goods online. All online transactions require a credit or debit card.
CLC also take orders over the phone on 01324 473 233. We usually take a card payment from all new customers, and thereafter give our customers the options to apply to set up a credit account for all future orders.
Once you have received your order, you can return any item for an exchange or refund. The returned good must be unused and returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 7 days of receipt of your goods. Please note that all returned items will incur a 20% handling charge (unless returned due to fault or damage).