You have no items in your shopping cart.
- The high-quality materials and the proven "made in Germany" quality guarantee safety and durability.
- The induction-hardened solid steel cutting rollers are wear-resistant against cardboard staples and guarantee durability.
- The infinitely variable adjustment of the working width with a scale allows the production of cushioning material exactly as required.
- Depending on the application, the cushioning volume of the packaging material can be adjusted as required.
- The powerful drive ensures reliable operation at constant load.
- The intuitive operator control panel with LED indicators on a robust keypad signals the operating status of the device.
- The integrated turbo-function resolves blockages by making more power available for a short time.
- The device can be lifted up and transported easily via the side recessed handles.
- Sturdy feet ensure the packaging machine will not slip.
Delivery is free in all orders over £100.00 on delivery to mainland United Kingdom. Any order under £100.00 there will be a £9.95 Carriage Charge applied (Excluding VAT).
We can offer Same Day, Next Day AM, Overseas Services also, please phone our sales team on 01324 473 233 with you address details to calculate an accurate price for order.
Some of the larger equipment will have to be delivered on a pallet again we will confirm a cost dependant on the size, weight and delivery location.
The new CLC Online Shop allows our customers to purchase goods online. All online transactions require a credit or debit card.
CLC also take orders over the phone on 01324 473 233. We usually take a card payment from all new customers, and thereafter give our customers the options to apply to set up a credit account for all future orders.
Once you have received your order, you can return any item for an exchange or refund. The returned good must be unused and returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 7 days of receipt of your goods. Please note that all returned items will incur a 20% handling charge (unless returned due to fault or damage).