You have no items in your shopping cart.
High Performance shredder featuring excellent, German-made quality. Ideal for to 20+ users. 3-year on-site warranty.
HSM SECURIO shredders are totally state-of-the-art in terms of their design, economic energy management, absolute ease of operation and low-noise in operation. These combined features produced a document shredder for the future office today.
- Excellent quality, very robust, made in Germany.
- Stylish, clean lines.
- Very quiet.
- High Performance model designed for up to 20+ users, level 2 strip cut & level 3 cross cut models also shred CDs (not micro cut or high security models), credit cards/store cards, staples & paperclips.
- Automatic start /stop and auto-reverse in the event of a paper jam.
- Reverse button.
- Simply select the different functions with a single control key: start, stop, temporary and permanent mode.
- Level indicator through inspection window.
- Continuous duty motor.
- Energy Management and Control System (EMCS) ensures low power consumption.
- 3-year on-site warranty. Lifetime cutter warranty.
- Auto-oil available as an optional extra - call for details.
Article Number: 000000000001923811
eclass 7.1: 24320706
Scope of application: Large office
Protection class DIN 66399 (ISO/IEC 21964): high, very high
Cutting width: 4.5 mm
Particle length: 30 mm
Cutting type: Particle cut
Security level DIN 66399 (ISO/IEC 21964): O-3, P-4, E-3, T-4, F-1
Cutting capacity in sheets 80g/m²: 21-22
Cutting capacity in sheets 70g/m²: 24-26
Shredder material: Staples, Paper Clips, CD’s and Credit Cards
Intake width: 280 mm
Container volume / collecting: 130 l
Container / collection volume in sheets: 1590
Cutting speed: 80 mm/s
Throughput capacity per hour: 51 kg
Noise level (idle operation): 56 dB(A)
Power consumption: 590 W
Voltage: 230 V
Frequency: 50 Hz
Width x Height x Depth: 618 x 870 x 525 mm
Weight: 54,4 kg
Delivery is free in all orders over £100.00 on delivery to mainland United Kingdom. Any order under £100.00 there will be a £9.95 Carriage Charge applied (Excluding VAT).
We can offer Same Day, Next Day AM, Overseas Services also, please phone our sales team on 01324 473 233 with you address details to calculate an accurate price for order.
Some of the larger equipment will have to be delivered on a pallet again we will confirm a cost dependant on the size, weight and delivery location.
The new CLC Online Shop allows our customers to purchase goods online. All online transactions require a credit or debit card.
CLC also take orders over the phone on 01324 473 233. We usually take a card payment from all new customers, and thereafter give our customers the options to apply to set up a credit account for all future orders.
Once you have received your order, you can return any item for an exchange or refund. The returned good must be unused and returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 7 days of receipt of your goods. Please note that all returned items will incur a 20% handling charge (unless returned due to fault or damage).