You have no items in your shopping cart.
High Performance shredder featuring excellent, German-made quality. Innovative IntelligentDrive offers 3 operating modes: Silent; Standard and Performance. High resolution, touch-screen control panel allows the user to choose from 3 operating modes as well as keeping the user informed about the status of the machine. Intelligent paper jam correction recognises very quickly if too much paper has been fed in and reacts automatically, stopping and reversing the machine to avoid a jam. Ideal for central operation in large departments or medium-sized companies. 3-year on-site warranty.
HSM SECURIO shredders are totally state-of-the-art in terms of their design, economic energy management, absolute ease of operation and low-noise in operation. These combined features produced a document shredder for the future office today.
Silent Mode - reduces the noise level compared to standard operation to avoid disturbing workers close by
Standard Mode - normal operation with standard performance
Performance Mode - increases motor performance for a limited period by up to 40% to power through important jobs
- Excellent quality, very robust, made in Germany.
- Stylish, clean lines.
- Very quiet.
- High Performance model designed for large departments or medium-sized companies, also shreds CDs, credit cards/store cards, staples & paperclips.
- High resolution, touchscreen control panel and information display.
- Automatic start /stop and auto-reverse in the event of a paper jam.
- Reverse button.
- Innovative IntelligentDrive offers silent, standard and performance operating modes.
- Auto-Oil mechanism oils the cutters to enhance performance and extend shredder life.
- Intelligent anti jam correction. The machine recognises very quickly if too much paper has been fed in and reacts automatically.
- Dynamic safety element cuts power if the feed area is touched while shredding is taking place.
- Level indicator through inspection window.
- Continuous duty motor.
- Energy Management and Control System (EMCS) ensures low power consumption.
- Mobile on castors.
- 3-year on-site warranty. Lifetime cutter warranty
Article Number: 000000000001853821
eclass 7.1: 24320706
Scope of application: Department
Protection class DIN 66399 (ISO/IEC 21964): high, very high
Cutting width: 4.5 mm
Particle length: 30 mm
Cutting type: Particle cut
Security level DIN 66399 (ISO/IEC 21964): O-3, P-4, T-4, E-3, F-1
Cutting capacity in sheets 80g/m²: 27-29
Cutting capacity in sheets 70g/m²: 29-31
Shredder material: Staples, Paper Clips, CD’s and Credit Cards
Intake width: 330 mm
Container volume / collecting: 145 l
Container / collection volume in sheets: 1773
Cutting speed: 85 mm/s
Throughput capacity per hour: 69 kg
Noise level (idle operation): 55 dB(A)
Power consumption: 1100 W
Voltage: 230 V
Frequency: 50 Hz
Width x Height x Depth: 580 x 1020 x 550 mm
Weight: 68 kg
CLC have a number of different delivery options, we aim to dispatch most orders on the same day or the next day following receipt of order (subject to stock) based on deliveries to Mainland UK.
Machine orders vary due to stock availability; therefore we will email or phone you to confirm your delivery date. Alternatively please phone our sales team to get an accurate delivery date before purchasing any goods.
We use APC Overnight and DPD for all our parcel deliveries.
Standard Next Day Delivery by 5pm is FREE on all orders over £100.00 (excluding VAT) to UK Mainland (excluding Scottish Isles and Northern Ireland – Price on Application).
Next Day 10am
Next Day 12pm
All delivery prices are subject to VAT.
A Saturday morning delivery service is also available, please call us on 01324 473 233 if this service is required. Should you require any further information on any of our delivery services please do not hesitate to contact us.
Any items that need to be sent out on a pallet would be regarded as a specialised service; we would arrange a quote for such deliveries.