You have no items in your shopping cart.
- High quality materials and "Made in Germany" quality for safety and durability. With 3 years warranty.
- Cutting rollers made of hardened solid steel.
- Document shredders with particle cut have integrated automatic oilers.
- PAPERcontrol for paper thickness measurement signals whether a stack of papers can be destroyed in a single work process.
- Powerful motor allows for continuous operation.
- Energy-saving management system EMCS: 90 per cent energy savings thanks to the sleep mode and automatic shutdown.
- Paper feed with overload protection reduces paper jams.
- The device automatically switches off if pressure is applied to the safety element.
- Multifunction element for intuitive operation.
- Light barrier for automatic start/stop.
- Mobile on castors.
- Convenient removal and emptying of the removable reusable collecting bag.
- Button lock prevents accidental use.
- High quality wooden floor cabinet with door.
- Level indicator through inspection window.
Price includes a 3 Year Warranty
EAN Code: 4026631058575
Shredder material: Staples, Paper Clips, CD’s. Credit Cards, Floppy Disks and USB Sticks
Cutting Type: Particle Cut
Security Level (DIN 66399): Pa, O-3, T-4, E-3, F-1
Cutting Width: 3.9 mm
Particle Length: 40 mm
Cutting Capacity (80g/m²): 43-45 sheets
Intake Width: 400 mm
Container Volume: 205 l
Cutting Speed: 85 mm/s
Noise Level (idle operation): 55 dB
eclass 5.1: 24320704
Power Consumption of the Motor: 1900 W
Voltage: 230 V
Frequency: 50 Hz
Depth: 592 mm
Width: 700 mm
Height: 1105 mm
Weight: 105 kg
Delivery is free in all orders over £100.00 on delivery to mainland United Kingdom. Any order under £100.00 there will be a £9.95 Carriage Charge applied (Excluding VAT).
We can offer Same Day, Next Day AM, Overseas Services also, please phone our sales team on 01324 473 233 with you address details to calculate an accurate price for order.
Some of the larger equipment will have to be delivered on a pallet again we will confirm a cost dependant on the size, weight and delivery location.
The new CLC Online Shop allows our customers to purchase goods online. All online transactions require a credit or debit card.
CLC also take orders over the phone on 01324 473 233. We usually take a card payment from all new customers, and thereafter give our customers the options to apply to set up a credit account for all future orders.
Once you have received your order, you can return any item for an exchange or refund. The returned good must be unused and returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 7 days of receipt of your goods. Please note that all returned items will incur a 20% handling charge (unless returned due to fault or damage).