You have no items in your shopping cart.
High Performance shredder featuring excellent, German-made quality. Innovative IntelligentDrive offers 3 operating modes: Silent; Standard and Performance. High resolution, touch-screen control panel allows the user to choose from 3 operating modes as well as keeping the user informed about the status of the machine. Intelligent paper jam correction recognises very quickly if too much paper has been fed in and reacts automatically, stopping and reversing the machine to avoid a jam. Ideal for central operation in large departments or medium-sized companies. 3-year on-site warranty.
HSM SECURIO shredders are totally state-of-the-art in terms of their design, economic energy management, absolute ease of operation and low-noise in operation. These combined features produced a document shredder for the future office today.
Silent Mode - reduces the noise level compared to standard operation to avoid disturbing workers close by
Standard Mode - normal operation with standard performance
Performance Mode - increases motor performance for a limited period by up to 40% to power through important jobs
- Excellent quality, very robust, made in Germany.
- Stylish, clean lines.
- Very quiet.
- High Performance model designed for large departments or medium-sized companies, also shreds CDs, credit cards/store cards, staples & paperclips.
- High resolution, touchscreen control panel and information display.
- Automatic start /stop and auto-reverse in the event of a paper jam.
- Reverse button.
- Innovative IntelligentDrive offers silent, standard and performance operating modes.
- Auto-Oil mechanism oils the cutters to enhance performance and extend shredder life.
- Intelligent anti jam correction. The machine recognises very quickly if too much paper has been fed in and reacts automatically.
- Dynamic safety element cuts power if the feed area is touched while shredding is taking place.
- Level indicator through inspection window.
- Continuous duty motor.
- Energy Management and Control System (EMCS) ensures low power consumption.
- Mobile on castors.
- 3-year on-site warranty. Lifetime cutter warranty.
IMPORTANT: Separate CD slot and Metal Detection shown in video below are extra-cost options
Article Number: 000000000001872821
eclass 7.1: 24320706
Scope of application: Department
Protection class DIN 66399 (ISO/IEC 21964): high, very high
Cutting width: 1.9 mm
Particle length: 15 mm
Cutting type: Particle cut
Security level DIN 66399 (ISO/IEC 21964): O-4, P-5, F-2, E-4, T-5
Cutting capacity in sheets 80g/m² ;25-27
Cutting capacity in sheets 70g/m²: 30-32
Shredder material: Staples, Paper Clips, CD’s, Credit Cards, Floppy Disks and USB Sticks
Intake width: 400 mm
Container volume / collecting: 205 l
Container / collection volume in sheets: 2610
Cutting speed: 85 mm/s
Throughput capacity per hour: 64 kg
Noise level (idle operation): 55 dB(A)
Power consumption: 1900 W
Voltage: 220-230 V
Frequency: 50 Hz
Width x Height x Depth: 700 x 1105 x 592 mm
Weight: 105 kg
Delivery is free in all orders over £100.00 on delivery to mainland United Kingdom. Any order under £100.00 there will be a £9.95 Carriage Charge applied (Excluding VAT).
We can offer Same Day, Next Day AM, Overseas Services also, please phone our sales team on 01324 473 233 with you address details to calculate an accurate price for order.
Some of the larger equipment will have to be delivered on a pallet again we will confirm a cost dependant on the size, weight and delivery location.
The new CLC Online Shop allows our customers to purchase goods online. All online transactions require a credit or debit card.
CLC also take orders over the phone on 01324 473 233. We usually take a card payment from all new customers, and thereafter give our customers the options to apply to set up a credit account for all future orders.
Once you have received your order, you can return any item for an exchange or refund. The returned good must be unused and returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 7 days of receipt of your goods. Please note that all returned items will incur a 20% handling charge (unless returned due to fault or damage).