You have no items in your shopping cart.
The 3915-95 guillotine has an optical cutting line to help perform precise and accurate cuts. The electro-mechanical blade drive makes it so easy and simple to use.
- With electric blade drive and optical cutting line.
- Heavy duty all-metal construction.
- With 390mm cutting length it is perfect for effortless cutting and trimming of paper stacks up to 40mm height.
- Comes with a stand or cabinet.
- Patented flick-action clamp.
- Spindle guided backgauge for precise positioning.
- Main switch, safety lock with keys.
- Easy guillotine blade change from the front of the machine without removing covers.
- Safety guards on front and rear tables and disc brake for instant blade stop.·
- 24-Volt controls.
- Safety tested by major independent safety laboratories and complies with the European "CE" standards.
- 390mm cutting length
- 40mm cutting height
- 35mm narrow cut
- 390mm table depth
- Available with stand
- All metal construction
- Spindle guided back gauge
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 695x600x1050
Delivery is free in all orders over £100.00 on delivery to mainland United Kingdom. Any order under £100.00 there will be a £9.95 Carriage Charge applied (Excluding VAT).
We can offer Same Day, Next Day AM, Overseas Services also, please phone our sales team on 01324 473 233 with you address details to calculate an accurate price for order.
Some of the larger equipment will have to be delivered on a pallet again we will confirm a cost dependant on the size, weight and delivery location.
The new CLC Online Shop allows our customers to purchase goods online. All online transactions require a credit or debit card.
CLC also take orders over the phone on 01324 473 233. We usually take a card payment from all new customers, and thereafter give our customers the options to apply to set up a credit account for all future orders.
Once you have received your order, you can return any item for an exchange or refund. The returned good must be unused and returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 7 days of receipt of your goods. Please note that all returned items will incur a 20% handling charge (unless returned due to fault or damage).