You have no items in your shopping cart.
Professional guillotine with EASY-CUT, automatic clamp, programmable power backgauge with touch pad and IR light beam safety curtain on the front table.
Equipped with the new, patented EASY-CUT blade activating bars for convenient and safe cutting. The ergonomic working height of 94 cm guarantees effortless, fatigue-free operation. Comprehensive SCS safety package: IR light beam safety curtain on the front table; safety cover on the rear table; main switch and safety lock with key; electronically controlled true two-hand operation; 24 volt controls (low voltage); patented safety drive; automatic blade and clamp return from every position; disc brake for instant blade stop; blade changing device with covered cutting edge; blade depth adjustment from the outside of the machine; easy blade change from the front of the machine without removing covers.
Electric backgauge drive with touch pad for easy setting, multilingual operator guidance and digital display. Measurement readout in cm or inches (display accurate to 1/10 mm or 1/100 inch). 99 programs with 99 steps in each program (up to 15 repeat cuts can be integrated into a program as one single program step). Program runs automatically. 10-button key pad for presetting of measurement. Pre-programmed measurements for standard paper sizes. Memory key for repeat cuts. Automatic SET function for reference measurement via start button.
Programmable EJECT function - for pushing out the paper. Self-diagnostic system with error indication on display. Electronic hand wheel for manual backgauge positioning with infinitely variable speed control (from very slow to very fast). Electro-mechanical blade and clamp drive. Sindle guided backgauge for precise positioning. Blade made of German high quality steel. Solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides. Adjustable backgauge with narrow separations and plastic gliders. Optical cutting line with bright and durable LEDs. Three-step front table illumination (LEDs). Two side lays each on front and rear tables. Solid all-metal construction. Complete with stand, storage shelf, practical tool holder and stacking angle. Optional set of side tables available at an extra cost.
- IR SAFETY CURTAIN - The light beam safety curtain in the working area of this professional guillotine ensures the highest level of safety and cutting convenience.
- ELECTRONIC HAND WHEEL - Ideal for manual backgauge positioning, the electronic hand wheel has infinitely variable speed control from very slow to very fast.
- PATENTED EASY-CUT ACTIVATING BARS - Blade and clamp can be activated independently via the two-step blade activating bars with separate trigger points for blade and clamp
- EASY-TO-USE TOUCH PAD - Extremely convenient: Electronic, programmable control module for the power backgauge with multi-lingual touch pad. 99 programs with 99 steps in each program can be stored.
- PRACTICAL TOOL HOLDER - The practical hook-in tool holder is placed on the back table and keeps all necessary tools for blade change and service jobs within reach
- SAFE BLADE CHANGE - Safe and convenient blade change without removing covers. Blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade to protect the operator.
Delivery is free in all orders over £100.00 on delivery to mainland United Kingdom. Any order under £100.00 there will be a £9.95 Carriage Charge applied (Excluding VAT).
We can offer Same Day, Next Day AM, Overseas Services also, please phone our sales team on 01324 473 233 with you address details to calculate an accurate price for order.
Some of the larger equipment will have to be delivered on a pallet again we will confirm a cost dependant on the size, weight and delivery location.
The new CLC Online Shop allows our customers to purchase goods online. All online transactions require a credit or debit card.
CLC also take orders over the phone on 01324 473 233. We usually take a card payment from all new customers, and thereafter give our customers the options to apply to set up a credit account for all future orders.
Once you have received your order, you can return any item for an exchange or refund. The returned good must be unused and returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 7 days of receipt of your goods. Please note that all returned items will incur a 20% handling charge (unless returned due to fault or damage).