You have no items in your shopping cart.
Manual tab / divider cutting
Cutting of unbound sheets
- The tabs are equally shared along the document (297 mm) according to the requested number of tabs (from 2 to 12).
- The user moves the positioning stop by hand from one hole to the other along the line matching the requested number of tabs.
- Each hole line corresponds to a specific number of chapters to be cut.
- This model is ideal to cut tabs on small runs
- Cutting of 2 to 12 tabs on 297 mm.
- Manual positioning of the stop.
- Manual cutting by simply pushing the handle down
- Can also be used as a simple straight cutting device (Cut length : 320 mm)
- Can cut 10-15 sheets of 80 g. paper at once (can also cut 180 g, 250 g, 500 g, cardboard and polypropylene)
- Magnetic lateral stop and ruler
- Tab depth up to 18 mm (except for inclined double round corner option : fixed depth of 12,7 or 15 mm)
- CO3 available for the US market on request. Paper size : 11" (279 mm)
Delivery is free in all orders over £100.00 on delivery to mainland United Kingdom. Any order under £100.00 there will be a £9.95 Carriage Charge applied (Excluding VAT).
We can offer Same Day, Next Day AM, Overseas Services also, please phone our sales team on 01324 473 233 with you address details to calculate an accurate price for order.
Some of the larger equipment will have to be delivered on a pallet again we will confirm a cost dependant on the size, weight and delivery location.
The new CLC Online Shop allows our customers to purchase goods online. All online transactions require a credit or debit card.
CLC also take orders over the phone on 01324 473 233. We usually take a card payment from all new customers, and thereafter give our customers the options to apply to set up a credit account for all future orders.
Once you have received your order, you can return any item for an exchange or refund. The returned good must be unused and returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 7 days of receipt of your goods. Please note that all returned items will incur a 20% handling charge (unless returned due to fault or damage).