You have no items in your shopping cart.
2:1 pitch manual punching and binding machine designed for regular use in a small to medium sized office.
- Binds up to 340 sheets
- Closure control guarantees easy ring wire closure for perfect presentations every time
- Gauge to alter margin for a stronger bind
- Special hardened punch pins for long lasting life
- Staggered punching pins for better punching
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats: A5, A4 and A3
- Adjustable side lay for perfect punching registration
- Easy to empty sliding waste tray
- Measures the document or ring wire size
- Parallel adjustment guarantees a perfect bind every time
- Heavy duty construction & compact design
All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator. For best punching results we recommend a paper thickness of 1.5 - 2.0 mm.
(1) For best punching results we recommend a paper thickness of 1.5 - 2.0 mm. All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator.
Technical modifications may be made without notice.
1 mm = 10 sheets of paper. based on 70/80 gsm.
CLC have a number of different delivery options, we aim to dispatch most orders on the same day or the next day following receipt of order (subject to stock) based on deliveries to Mainland UK.
Machine orders vary due to stock availability; therefore we will email or phone you to confirm your delivery date. Alternatively please phone our sales team to get an accurate delivery date before purchasing any goods.
We use APC Overnight and DPD for all our parcel deliveries.
Standard Next Day Delivery by 5pm is FREE on all orders over £100.00 (excluding VAT) to UK Mainland (excluding Scottish Isles and Northern Ireland – Price on Application).
Next Day 10am
Next Day 12pm
All delivery prices are subject to VAT.
A Saturday morning delivery service is also available, please call us on 01324 473 233 if this service is required. Should you require any further information on any of our delivery services please do not hesitate to contact us.
Any items that need to be sent out on a pallet would be regarded as a specialised service; we would arrange a quote for such deliveries.