You have no items in your shopping cart.
2:1 pitch manual punching and binding machine designed for regular use in a small to medium sized office.
- Binds up to 340 sheets
- Closure control guarantees easy ring wire closure for perfect presentations every time
- Gauge to alter margin for a stronger bind
- Special hardened punch pins for long lasting life
- Staggered punching pins for better punching
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats: A5, A4 and A3
- Adjustable side lay for perfect punching registration
- Easy to empty sliding waste tray
- Measures the document or ring wire size
- Parallel adjustment guarantees a perfect bind every time
- Heavy duty construction & compact design
All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator. For best punching results we recommend a paper thickness of 1.5 - 2.0 mm.
(1) For best punching results we recommend a paper thickness of 1.5 - 2.0 mm. All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator.
Technical modifications may be made without notice.
1 mm = 10 sheets of paper. based on 70/80 gsm.
Delivery is free in all orders over £100.00 on delivery to mainland United Kingdom. Any order under £100.00 there will be a £9.95 Carriage Charge applied (Excluding VAT).
We can offer Same Day, Next Day AM, Overseas Services also, please phone our sales team on 01324 473 233 with you address details to calculate an accurate price for order.
Some of the larger equipment will have to be delivered on a pallet again we will confirm a cost dependant on the size, weight and delivery location.
The new CLC Online Shop allows our customers to purchase goods online. All online transactions require a credit or debit card.
CLC also take orders over the phone on 01324 473 233. We usually take a card payment from all new customers, and thereafter give our customers the options to apply to set up a credit account for all future orders.
Once you have received your order, you can return any item for an exchange or refund. The returned good must be unused and returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 7 days of receipt of your goods. Please note that all returned items will incur a 20% handling charge (unless returned due to fault or damage).