You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Uchida VS-200 is a high performance, table-top, electric paper drill with double-head, twin-spindle.
- With adjustable back margin of between 5-60mm, which can help cover most drilling demands.
- The sliding table ensures that the paper is always correctly positioned, while a selection of pitch phase programmes ensures that the right option of drill is made for each choice of application.
- Pre-prgrammed pitch bar - two, three, four-hole drilling, and other popular hole patterns.
- Self-centering guides for accurate paper position.
- View a working video demo of the VS-200 paper drill above.
- View our 'Helpful buys' for our range of drill bit sizes, used for the VS200.
Delivery is free in all orders over £100.00 on delivery to mainland United Kingdom. Any order under £100.00 there will be a £9.95 Carriage Charge applied (Excluding VAT).
We can offer Same Day, Next Day AM, Overseas Services also, please phone our sales team on 01324 473 233 with you address details to calculate an accurate price for order.
Some of the larger equipment will have to be delivered on a pallet again we will confirm a cost dependant on the size, weight and delivery location.
The new CLC Online Shop allows our customers to purchase goods online. All online transactions require a credit or debit card.
CLC also take orders over the phone on 01324 473 233. We usually take a card payment from all new customers, and thereafter give our customers the options to apply to set up a credit account for all future orders.
Once you have received your order, you can return any item for an exchange or refund. The returned good must be unused and returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 7 days of receipt of your goods. Please note that all returned items will incur a 20% handling charge (unless returned due to fault or damage).