You have no items in your shopping cart.
The PowerSquare 160 is a modular open-architecture system that is flexible and versatile: it lets you produce booklets from a wide range of sheet sizes and materials, including A4 landscape format and heavy cover stocks. With optional accessories for full bleed trimming and book stacking, you can increase productivity and efficiency.
The proven Watkiss SquareBack process produces a superior quality finish; and automatic set thickness sensing ensures optimum book quality to deliver added value professional booklets for you and your customers.
- Modular feeders including standard and high capacity options
- Precise and reliable vacuum feeders with hands-free adjustment
- Standard OMR in all feeders with optional barcode readers
- Heavy duty maintenance free staple heads with 5,000 staple cartridges
- Adjustable staple pitch ensures the best staple position to suit the book size
Folding and Forming
- Produces square spined SquareBack™ books that lie flat, stack easily and allow printing on the spine
- Only the PowerSquare creates the square spine at the same time as folding, in order to produce a sharper, better quality finish
- Automatic adjustment for book thickness, with auto folder mode to optimise performance and speed for thin and thick booklets
- Integrated face trimming, with optional full-bleed trimming
- Optional 2-knife trimmer for full bleed trimming of colour documents. Trimming is the last process to give a cleaner, sharper and more accurate result than pre-slitting
- Optional book stacker with 930mm capacity enables unattended operation for extended periods
- Integrated system that staples-folds-forms and trims in a single machine
- Modular design can include up to three sheet feeders
- Versatile configurations - Online/Nearline/Offline
- Dual-mode functionality for flexible online workflows including bypass facility
- Unique paper transport system gives precise control and accuracy
- JDF/JMF compatibility for streamlined machine setup and control in integrated environments
- State of the art control system including remote diagnostics for pre-emptive maintenance
- Renowned PowerSquare build quality for long term reliability and performance
CLC have a number of different delivery options, we aim to dispatch most orders on the same day or the next day following receipt of order (subject to stock) based on deliveries to Mainland UK.
Machine orders vary due to stock availability; therefore we will email or phone you to confirm your delivery date. Alternatively please phone our sales team to get an accurate delivery date before purchasing any goods.
We use APC Overnight and DPD for all our parcel deliveries.
Standard Next Day Delivery by 5pm is FREE on all orders over £100.00 (excluding VAT) to UK Mainland (excluding Scottish Isles and Northern Ireland – Price on Application).
Next Day 10am
Next Day 12pm
All delivery prices are subject to VAT.
A Saturday morning delivery service is also available, please call us on 01324 473 233 if this service is required. Should you require any further information on any of our delivery services please do not hesitate to contact us.
Any items that need to be sent out on a pallet would be regarded as a specialised service; we would arrange a quote for such deliveries.